BEIA Consult participated in Towards Smart and Sustainable Agriculture Webinar
BEIA Consult participated in Towards Smart and Sustainable Agriculture Webinar on 4th September 2020.
10:30-11:00 Opening remarks from the Valeur-Tech, the EBRD and the IWPIM representatives
FIRST DISCUSSION PANEL – BEYOND ORGANIC : Innovative Agro-Ecology and sustainable value-chains (11:00-12:00)
– Alain HARTMANN (INRAE – UMR Agroecology) – Uses and benefits of micro-organisms for agro-ecology
– Nicolas MUNIER-JOLIN (INRAE – UMR Agroecology – Transition of agriculture to agroecology-based systems : can agriculture decrease its reliance on pesticides?
SECOND DISCUSSION PANEL – SUSTAINABLE FOOD TERRITORIES : How Dijon Experiment could inspire territories worldwide ? (12:00-13:30)
– Philippe LEMANCEAU (Vice-President Dijon Metropole – UMR AGRO-ECOLOGY) – Introduction to Dijon Smart Food Territory project
– Fanny BOUCHIRE (AGRONOV) & Nicolas GRENIER ( AgriFood Project Manager – Burgundy Franche-Comte Economic Agency)- Building innovation ecosystem to foster development of Agro-Ecology through sustainable value-chains.
THIRD DISCUSSION PANEL SPATIAL TECHNOLOGIES – A CORNERSTONE FOR SUSTAINABLE FARMING ? (14:00-16:00)
– Christa BARDOT (Aerospace Valley, Toulouse) – Introduction to Aerospace Valley and Booster Nova tool
– Charlotte POSTMA (Airbus Defence & Space) – Contribution of spatial imagery to agriculture development
– Guillaume RIEU (TerraNIS) – Added-value of mullti-sources agtech services : Introduction to WAGO a smart-irrigation tool for more value
– Pascal VENZAC (Weather Force) – Create weather ecosystems to make climate services more efficient
– Thomas FERERRO (MEOSS)- Potential of spatial imagery to support organic and sustainable schemes certification
– Christa BARDOT (Aerospace Valley, Toulouse) – Cooperation opportunities for agri-players in the field of spatial imagery and industry.
FOURTH DISCUSSION PANEL – IOT & ROBOTICS : DAILY TOOLS FOR SUSTAINABLE FARMER ? (16:00-17:30)
– Alessandro CREMONINI (Sigfox) – Rôle and added-value of IoT networks for sustainable farming worldwide
– Lionel MONTCHALIN / Gaetan SEVERAC (Naïo Technologies) – Agri-robots, State of Arts and role in development of sustainable farming
FIFTH DISCUSSION PANEL – GOVERNING CHANGE & SUSTAINABLE TERRITORIES : CHALLENGES & BEST PRACTICES (17:30-18:30)
– Andre CASCAILH (Regional Chamber of Agriculture) – Role and best practices of Chamber of Agriculture in transition towards AgroEcology and Sustainable territories
18:30-18:45 Closing remarks