BEIA Consult will participate in CEM2020
BEIA Consult will participate in CEM2020 on 3RD – 5TH NOVEMBER 2020.
The workshop will be a good reason for the dissemination and promotion of the Romanian and foreign scientific research results, knowledge of the latest achievements in the thematic field, maintaining direct contact among professionals, opening and developing new research directions, identifying the possibility of creating some research consortia for popularization of valuable research results in scope of tackling projects and participation in European research programs.
The workshop will address the following topics and other related issues:
– Electromagnetic compatibility in the fields of electronics, communications systems, transport systems, industrial systems;
– Power quality;
– The effects of human exposure to
– Electromagnetic non-destructive evaluation;
– Materials for electromagnetic compatibility;
– Wirelless power transfer;
– Electronic packaging;
– Standardization issues.