BEIA Consult announces the participation at the 16th Biennial Conference ERB 2016
BEIA Consult announces the participation at the 16th Biennial Conference ERB 2016, held at Ramada Bucharest Majestic Hotel, 5th September – 8th September 2016. The conference is organized by NIHWM – National Institute of Hydrology and Water Management and Romanian Association of Hydrological Sciences, Bucharest Romania. One of these issues will be discussed during the 16th Biennial Conference ERB 2016, with the special theme: “Hydrological behaviour in small basins under changing conditions”.
- Assessing extreme natural events based on observed data from experimental and representative basins;
- Rainfall – runoff – relationship in small catchment under changing conditions;
- Evapotranspiration and water cycle in small basins;
- Changes in water quality, aquatic ecology, sediment transport or related issues;
- Water resources in small basins with changing land use;
- Remote sensing and data assimilation in hydrology;
- Open session (new approaches).
During the conference proceedings „TELEMONITORING OF A RIVER WATER INTAKE SMALL BASIN” was presented, a paper authored by Dr. Ing. A. Vasilescu and Dr.Ing. G. Suciu.